Sunday, 2 January 2011
White Christmas Slice
200g Good Quality Dark Chocolate
150g unsalted butter
2 tbsps Runny Honey
400g Coconut Biscuits
400g Good Quality White Chocolate
50g Desiccated Coconut
1. Line a 23cm x 30cm baking tray with clingfilm.
2. In a large microwavable bowl, melt dark chocolate, butter and honey together.
3. Roughly crumble the coconut biscuits and stir into chocolate mixture until completely coated.
4. Press into lined tray.
5. Melt white chocolate in a microwave and pour evenly over the biscuit mixture.
6. Sprinkle desiccated coconut over the top.
7. Chill in a refrigerator.
8. Once set, cut into small squares. I found that I needed to remove it from the fridge for a short time before cutting.